Please be sure to read before reserving a cabin!
- Blue Sky is a completely, non-smoking environment. There is absolutely no smoking allowed in the cabins or around the property at any time.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- We are an adult escape. Because of the physical nature of our cabins, environment & our concern for your child’s safety (newborn to age 16), we simply cannot accommodate children.
- Check-in time from 4:00-8:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Guests are welcome to check-in anytime after 4:00 p.m. up to 8 p.m. on the day of their arrival. We request that you check-out by 11:00 a.m. on the day of your departure. Please call or text us us with your approximate arrival time so we can meet you at your cabin for check-in. 406-425-0079
- Two-night minimum stay.
- We do not offer weekly rates but do offer a 5% Discount on a 4 or more consecutive night stay!
- We accept MC, Visa, AMEX, Discover, personal checks & cash.
- Summer Price: Memorial Day Weekend to October 31st $250-$295 per night (see our cabins page for each cabins price) Rates do not include a 7% lodging tax.
- Fall & Winter Price: November 1st to Memorial Day Weekend $210-$245 per night (see our cabins page for each cabins price) Rates do not include a 7% lodging tax
A 50% credit card deposit of the total is due at time of booking. Remaining balance is due upon arrival. We accept all credit cards.
Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly! A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of filling the space, due to our remote location. For these reasons, we uphold a strict cancellation policy. Your deposit, less a 15% processing fee per cabin booked will be happily refunded if cancellation is made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. 30 day cancellation for deposit return the months of June, July, August & September. After that we regret that no refund is possible regardless of the reason for non-arrival or early departure. No-shows or early departures will be charged 100% of the cost for any affected days. Cancellations due to inclement weather or changes in flight schedules are subject to the penalties stated above. Re-scheduling a reservation will result in a $100.00 change fee regardless of the reason for re-scheduling. NOTE: You cannot cancel a reservation on-line. You will need to call us directly at 406-446-0186 or email to: email@example.com
Covid19 Cancellations: During this time of uncertainty, we are thinking of you all & sending our most sincere wishes for health & well-being. If you find that you need to cancel, we can hold & transfer your deposit to another date when you are able to travel again. This is the preferable option if at all possible & you will help to keep our small business strong. If you still prefer a refund, less the processing fee, we will make that happen in a timely fashion.
For Holidays and group reservations, lodging must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. For holidays and group reservations, no refund will be given for any cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival.
If roads are completely impassible or closed: We may grant a one-time “Rain-Check” for re-scheduling, if it is possible to do so. The deposit (Rain-Check”) will be held on file as credit for a period of 6 months only. After 6 months the “Rain-Check” is no longer valid. (“Rain-check” will not be issued for cancellations during Holidays or Group Reservations.) Note: A Rain-Check is not considered a “Gift Certificate”.
Call #511 for road conditions.
(Rates do not include applicable taxes. Rates subject to change without notice.)