Reservations: to make a reservation we ask that you call us or contact us by email. We do not take on-line reservations at this time. We prefer the more personal touch & will cater to your activities & special occasions to make your trip to “Blue Sky” a memorable one!
(please be sure to read before reserving a cabin)
- Blue Sky is a completely, non-smoking environment.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- We are an adult escape. Because of the physical nature of our cabins, environment & our concern for your child’s safety (newborn to age 16), we simply cannot accommodate children.
- Check-in time from 4:00-8:00p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Guests are welcome to check-in anytime after 4:00 p.m. up to 8 p.m. on the day of their arrival. We request that you check-out by 11:00 a.m. on the day of your departure. Please call us with your approximate arrival time so we can meet you at your cabin for check-in.
- Two-night minimum stay.
- We do not offer weekly rates but do offer a 10% Discount on a 4 or more consecutive night stay!
- We accept MC, Visa, AMEX, Discover, personal checks, cash and travelers checks.
- Summer Price: Memorial Day Weekend to September 30th $240-$260 per night (see our cabins page for each cabins price)
- Fall & Winter Price: October 1st to Memorial Day Weekend $200-$220 per night (see our cabins page for each cabins price)
A 50% credit card deposit of the total is due at time of booking. Remaining balance is due upon arrival. We accept all credit cards. Personal Checks must be received within 7 days of phone reservation or the reservation will be cancelled. A credit card number is still required to guarantee (hold) the reservation.
Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly! A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of filling the space, due to our remote location. For these reasons, we uphold a strict cancellation policy. Your deposit, less a 15% processing fee per cabin booked will be happily refunded if cancellation is made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. 30 day cancellation for deposit return the months of June, July, August & September. After that we regret that no refund is possible regardless of the reason for non-arrival or early departure.
For Holidays and group reservations, lodging must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. For holidays and group reservations, no refund will be given for any cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival.
If travel is treacherous & roads are impassible or closed: may be granted a one-time “Rain-Check” for re-scheduling, if it is possible to do so. The deposit (Rain-Check”) will be held on file as credit for a period of 6 months only. After 6 months the “Rain-Check” is no longer valid. (“Rain-check” will not be issued for cancellations during Holidays or Group Reservations.) Note: A Rain-Check is not considered a “Gift Certificate”.
Call #511 for road conditions.
(Rates do not include applicable taxes. Rates subject to change without notice.)